Kathleen Zarb Adami
International Management Services
Advocate, International Management Services, Sliema, Malta
More than 15 years' experience in corporate and commercial law, providing assistance in matters relating to structuring, on on-going operations of international and multinational clients.
- In 1996 Kathleen obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Law from the University of Malta. Following this, she obtained her doctorate in Law from the University of Malta in 1999. Upon graduation she joined a leading Maltese Law Firm, where she became partner. She was involved in the firm's international corporate, financial services, gaming and shipping practice areas.
- In 2009 she joined International Management Services Limited, a company to which she had been providing with specialised legal services in the financial services sector since 2006. She is currently a partner of the company and has been involved in the growth and ongoing development of the company.
- Chamber of Advocates - Malta
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners Malta
- Malta Association of Compliance Officers
- Maltese (native)
- English (native)
- Italian (fluent)
- French (basic)