Reto Luigi Pianta
Reto Luigi Pianta
Reto Luigi Pianta, Lugano, Switzerland
Thirty years of experience in Swiss taxation; international tax planning for mid-size companies and businesses (mainly Italian and Brazilian customers); estate and succession planning for individuals and families; lump-sum taxation arrangements for (non-Swiss) high net worth individuals; management of Swiss holding companies; management of Swiss service companies of foreign groups; real estate businesses in Switzerland with focus on taxation; consultancy for foreign groups with logistic activities; strong connections to Italy and to Brazil.
- Founder Partner and Managing Director of Interreca SA, incorporated in 1982
- Tax and corporate manager of North Atlantic Group, Montecarlo, during 2 years, a company of the Fidinam Group, controlling Real Estate investments and developments overseas
- Manager of holding and service companies of the Fidinam Group, Lugano; international taxes and corporate issues, supervisor and controller of units abroad
- CFO of a Brazilian industrial Company, Rio de Janeiro, owned by Bally Holding first and then by Oerlikon Bührle Holding
- Bally Holding, responsible for the first consolidated F/S in the history of the Bally Group
- License released by the Government of Cantone Ticino to act as Fiduciary, Tax and Financial Advisor
- Member of OCCT, Lugano , the local association of auditors, business and tax consultants
- Member of CCIA-TI, Lugano , the local Chamber of Commerce
- Member of SWISSCAM BRASIL, São Paulo, Brazil (Swiss-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce)
- Member of IECNET, Paris (International Association of Accountants, Auditors and Tax Consultants)
- Affiliation to OAD-FCT one of the self-regulating organisations recognised and supervised by the Federal Money Laudering Control Authorithy.
Italian, German, French, Portuguese (Brazil) and English