Sattar Hajee Abdoula
+230 467 3001
+230 454 7311
Executive Officer and Head of Taxation, Advisory and Recovery Services, Grant Thornton, Ebene, Mauritius
- Head of the Insolvency department of Grant Thornton Mauritius and has been involved in most of the large Insolvencies in Mauritius over the last 25 years including asset recovery in Africa and India.
- Director on various boards of companies in the Global Business sector including property funds, property management companies, and property holding companies investing in India, Dubai and various European countries.
- Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Audit Committee of a UK FTSE 100 company at the time of its listing on the UK stock exchange up to its withdrawal from the listing 4 Years later.
- Sattar has advised the Government of Ghana in determining the framework for the creation of the Ghana International Financial Services Centre.
- Advises on local and international tax structures.
- Member of Mauritius Institute of Professional Accountants.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Holder of Practising Certificate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Holder of Auditor's Licence from the Financial Reporting Council.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Mauritius Institute of Professional Accountants