Pablo Alarcón Espinosa
+34 91 4114 976
Alarcón-Espinosa, Abogados, Madrid, Spain
- Worldwide expertise in international tax law with a focus on private clients, wealthy entrepreneurs and performers.
- Specialised in international issues involving estate planning, foreign investments, family companies and private wealth preservation. Corporate tax planning for SME's.
- Also expertise in media and entertainment cross border tax planning and top executive remuneration programs
- Founding partner of alarcón-espinosa, abogados.
- Former head of the tax department of Gomez-Acebo & Pombo, (Spanish leading Law firm).
- Director and Former Secretary of the Board of Directors of UBS, Spain and head of the financial planning and wealth management team.
- Former partner of Ernst & Young Tax department in Madrid
- Lecturer since 1995 at the LLM of the IE Law School (Madrid) of the subject: international taxation and tax planning
- Madrid bar of Lawyers
- AEDAF (asociation of Spanish tax advisers)
- ITSG (International Tax specialist group)
Fluent in Spanish and English