+1 212-755-3333 x118
Member, Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York, USA
- Advises on federal, state and international tax matters involving high net worth individuals, public and private companies and not-for profit organizations, including planning for investment in U.S. real estate, reviews complex corporate mergers and acquisitions, and structures partnerships, joint ventures and limited liability companies in both the domestic and cross-border context.
- Former chair of the Subcommittee on Foreign Investors of the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Taxation;
- ABA Section of Taxation Panel Chair of "The ABC's of FIRPTA Withholding" (May 1985 ABA Tax Section Meeting)
- Panel Participant of "Fundamentals of International Taxation" (June 1999) of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York where she received the highest speaker rating.
- Adjunct Professor in the Baruch College Masters of Taxation Program (1991 1995).
- Numerous publications on international tax matters
- Nina has assisted many charities involved in disaster and humanitarian relief, including Nino's Restaurant 9/11 Fund (in response to the 9/11 disaster) and S.O.S. (Save Our South) Foundation in connection with Hurricane Katrina, as well as the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Inc. (the overseas arm of the American Jewish community) and the Conference on Jewish Material Claims against Germany, commonly known as the Claims Conference, which aids victims of Nazi persecution. She has advised the Visiting Nurse Service of New York, the largest home healthcare charity in the United States.
- Member of the New York State Bar
- New York City Bar Association