+39 02 89084838
+39 02 89075932
Tavecchio Caldara & Associati
Founder and Partner, Tavecchio Caldara & Associati, Milan, Italy
Massimo addresses to private clients, financial institutions, trusts and family offices and supports them with fiscal and financial advices in wealth planning, M&A transactions, family business organizations, asset protection and lifetime transfers. Massimo is also specialized in advisory services for banks and financial institutions regarding taxation of financial products. Areas of expertise include taxation of equity and debt instruments, stock options, derivatives and innovative financial products.
- Partner since the foundation in 2008 of Tavecchio Caldara & Associati (Tavecchio & Associati until 21 March 2017)
- Shareholder and member of the Board of Generale Fiduciaria S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
- Master in fiscal law at "Bocconi University" in Milan
- BA at "Bocconi University" in Milan and Italian Chartered Accountant.
- STEP: Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of the "Assets Protection Commission" of the Chartered Accountants of Milan