+44 7968 197282
Hardwick & Morris LLP
Partner, Hardwick & Morris LLP, London, United Kingdom
- Tax Adviser with over 30 years of professional experience in International Tax.
- Advises on all aspects of private client international issues and works closely with their family offices and trustees outside the UK.
- Specialises in advising non-domicilaries on all tax aspects of immigration and emigration including residency issues and offshore corporate and trust matters.
- First-hand experience of the offshore industry having spent two years working in Guernsey.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant and Qualified Chartered Tax Adviser.
- Regular face on the lecture circuit and contributes articles to various professional journals.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (United Kingdom)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accounts in England & Wales (United Kingdom)