+41 22 552 59 29
Attorney at Law Geneva
Tax Partner, Attorney at Law Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- More than 15 years of experience in rendering tax advice in Swiss and international tax law.
- Essentially focused on group structuring and restructuring, financing, IP, real estate, commodity trading companies.
- Tax advice and planning for HNWI.
- Tax litigation, including exchange of information procedures.
- Tax Partner with BONNARD LAWSON International Law Firm, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Lecturer in Swiss Corporate tax law & Restructurings at the University of Neuchâtel and at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Western Switzerland.
- Frequent speaker on Swiss and international law topics for different organizations, such as AIJA (www.aija.org), IBA and IBSA (www.istructuring.com).
- Author of various publications in tax law in specialized magazines, such as Tax News International (TNI) in the USA.
- Regular national reporter for the Tax Law Committee of AIJA (award in 2009 national report on « Thin capitalization regulations and similar tax limitations on leverage buy-outs»).
- Past tax associate in renowned law firms, such as Baker & McKenzie, as well as with Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen.
- LL.M. in International Business Taxation, University of Lausanne (Neuchâtel) (2011),
- Admitted to the Swiss Bar (2004)
- MAS in Business Law (MBL), University of Geneva (2002)
- Lic. iur., University of Neuchâtel (2000)
- Swiss and Geneva Bar Associations
- Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- International Business Structuring Association (IBSA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
French, English, Hindi/Urdu, Gujarati