+55 11 2504-4671
Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown (TCMB)
Partner, Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown (TCMB), São Paulo, Brazil
Partner in the tax area at the Tauil & Chequer office in Association with Mayer Brown ("TCMB") and with over twenty years of experience in experience with negotiations to obtain special taxation for a large number of clients from every industry and business sector on federal, state and municipal tax matters, as well as structuring M&A involving cross-border transactions companies, especially in the chemical and automotive sectors.
- TCMB's international tax practice is focused on advising Brazilian companies and multinationals from various economic sectors on tax aspects involving cross-border transactions, international agreements, foreign trade rules, tax incentives and special customs regimes, including structuring tax efficient transactions and representation of clients before tax authorities, as well as on conducting litigations in the highest courts of Brazil.
- Recognized in Tax: Counsel. Leaders League, ed. 2020
- "Wins glowing praise for his business focus, dynamism and remarkable ability to work in a multidisciplinary way. - Latin Lawyer 250, ed. 2019
- Recommended in Tax. The Legal 500, ed. 2019
- Highly Regarded - Tax Controversy Leader. - ITR - World Tax, ed. 2018, 2019 e 2020
In December 2009, the firm entered into an association agreement with the Mayer Brown law firm and became "Tauil & Chequer in association with Mayer Brown". From that, the firm has a team of partners and associates that are highly focused on several area of business law in Brazil representing clients in a range of matters with a unique level of excellence in the legal market.