+972 3 692 2035
+972 3 696 6464
Herzog, Fox & Neeman
Managing Partner and Head of Tax Department, Herzog, Fox & Neeman, Tel Aviv, Israel
Israeli and International tax, tax treaties, taxation of high-net worth individuals, taxation of trusts, inbound and outbound investments, transfer pricing, taxation of reorganizations and M&A transactions, estate planning, relocations, employees equity compensation, tax litigation.
- Head of the Tax Department and Managing Partner of law firm Herzog Fox & Neeman.
- Chairman of STEP Israel
- Chairman of the Tax Committee of the Israeli Bar Association.
- Serves as a public representative on several committees appointed by the Israeli Tax Authority, including those for the taxation of trusts and taxation of hi-tech businesses.
- Adjunct Professor in Tax Law at Tel Aviv University, Bar Ilan University, and Ben Gurion University and former member of the Editorial Board of the Tel Aviv University Law Review.
- Represented the Israel Bar Association in reform legislation concerning mergers and spin-offs and in discussions with the Income Tax Authority, and contributed significantly to the process of this reform legislation in the Knesset
- Prepared the Israel Bar Association Report regarding the Tax Reform and represented the Bar Association before the Government
- Former Deputy Head of the International Law Department of the Office of the Judge Advocate General of the Israel Defence Forces, holding the rank of Lt. Colonel (reserves)
- Israeli BAR Association
- Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- Member of the Board of Governors, The International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists
- Member of the Board of Governors, Tel Aviv University