Partner, Kevin Offer, , United Kingdom
- Private client adviser with a particular interest in the taxation of high net-worth individuals and non-UK domiciled persons.
- The international taxation of sportsmen & entertainers.
- Experience in back duty and Investigation work including negotiating settlements with the UK tax authorities from local district level to more serious arrears under the UK's Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility.
- Speaker at conferences on the international taxation of sportsmen & musicians.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant since 1986.
- Qualified Chartered Tax Adviser since 1998.
- Qualified for membership of Institute of Indirect Taxation in 1999.
- Institute of Chartered Accounts in England & Wales (United Kingdom)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (United Kingdom)
- Institute of Indirect Taxation (United Kingdom)
- VAT Practitioners Group (United Kingdom)
- Worshipful Company of Tax Advisers