+44 (0) 7540 691540
Hardwick & Morris LLP
Partner, Hardwick & Morris LLP, London, United Kingdom
Kevin is a partner at Hardwick & Morris LLP, leading the tax advisory offering of the practice as well as providing tax advice and support to Private Clients and intermediaries/advisers who need additional tax support for themselves and their own clients. His specialisations include:
- The taxation of high net-worth individuals, non-domiciled individuals, international families and their business/investment interests.
- Advice to trustees on international tax matters.
- The international taxation of performance, recording, endorsements/sponsorship and other income/assets for sportspersons/musicians and other entertainers.
- Experience in back duty and Investigation work including negotiating settlements with the UK tax authorities.
- Regular speaker at international conferences including:
- Reeperbahn Festival (international music)
- European Clubs Association (European football)
- ITEG seminars (international sports/music)
- Regular contributor of articles to UK and international journals.
- Became one of the first 11 to qualify for membership of the Institute of Indirect Taxation
- Institute of Chartered Accounts in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA)
- International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
- UK member of the International Taxation of Entertainers Group (ITEG)
- UK member of the Editorial Board of the Sports Law and Taxation Journal
- Worshipful Company of Tax Advisers