+1 212-755-3333 x113
Partner, Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York, USA
Assisting Foreign Financial Institutions and Non-Financial Foreign Entities on implementing systems to meet F.A.T.C.A. compliance rules. This includes portal registration, due diligence and reporting requirements, where appropriate. Tax planning for privately held businesses and high net worth individuals in connection with investments into and out of the U.S.
- Head of the F.A.T.C.A. practice of Ruchelman P.L.L.C.
- Co-author of Financing a U.S. Subsidiary Debt vs. Equity, published in Journal of Taxation and Regulation of Financial Institutions, July/August 2014, Vol 27/No.6.
- Guest Speaker on F.A.T.C.A. for the American German Business Clubs in Munich and in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Master of Laws in Taxation from the Graduate Tax Program at the NYU School of Law.
- Member of the New York Bar
- Member (inactive) of the Israel Bar Association