Andrea Carlo Tavecchio
+39 02 89075932
+39 335 6642334
Tavecchio Caldara & Associati
Founder and Managing Partner, Tavecchio Caldara & Associati, Milan, Italy
Andrea addresses to private clients, financial institutions, trusts and family offices and supports them with fiscal and financial advices in wealth planning, M&A transactions, family business organizations, asset protection and lifetime transfers. Andrea is also specialized in advising clients aiming to move their residency to Italy.
- Founder in 2008 of Tavecchio Caldara & Associati (Tavecchio & Associati until 21 March 2017)
- Partner at Severgnini & Associati, Milan, Italy
- Founder in 2006 of Generale Fiduciaria S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
- Appointed to expert committees reporting to the Ministry for Economic Development and the Prime Minister's office on economic and fiscal matters
- Tax Professional of the Year Wealth Management (Legal community at the Tax Awards, 2016)
- Op-Ed for the leading Italian newspaper "Corriere della Sera"
- BA at "Cattolica University" in Milan and Italian Chartered Accountant.
- STEP: Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Vice-Chair of the "Assets Protection Commission" of the Chartered Accountants of Milan
Italian, English and Spanish