+254 20 364 0000
Anjarwalla & Khanna LLP (A&K)
Partner, Anjarwalla & Khanna LLP (A&K), Nairobi, Kenya
Kenneth routinely advises clients on all tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructurings, and regularly handles cross-border transactions. He also assists clients in complex tax audits and disputes with the Kenya Revenue Authority. He works with a wide variety of multinational clients, including oil and gas companies, power and utility firms, private equity funds, banking and insurance companies, real estate developers and public benefit organizations.
Kenneth has co-authored the Kenya Chapter for Chambers & Partners: Global Practice Guide (Corporate Tax) and Legal 500: Tax Country Comparative Guide.
- January 2020 to date: Partner, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Nairobi
- 2018: Secondee, Stephenson Harwood London and Pump Court Tax Chambers
- January 2017 to October 2019: Senior Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Nairobi
- July 2015 to December 2016: Principal Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Nairobi
- August 2014 to June 2015: Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Nairobi
- 2010 to 2014: Senior Tax Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Kenya
- 2012: Tax Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers United Kingdom (London)
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya