Paul Jason Harel
+230 403 2400
+230 403 2401
BLC Robert & Associates
Co-Founder Partner, BLC Robert & Associates, Ebene, Mauritius
Jason boasts substantial experience in the Corporate & Commercial and Mergers & Acquisitions in addition to practices in the areas of corporate insolvency, real estate and taxation. He is also solicited to advise on litigation matters. He is consistently identified as a 'leading practitioner' in his field by legal directories. Jason acts for both public and private companies which include banks, hotels and real estate on a range of acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
- Jason sits on a number of boards of directors including African legal Network (ALN) and IBL Ltd.
- He is also the chairman of a family controlled hotel group.
- Prior to joining BlC Robert and after completing his pupillage with Grays' Tax Chambers, the leading tax chambers in the UK, Jason was a senior associate within the Trade Finance and Project Finance Group of Denton Wilde Sapte LLP in London from 2000 to 2005.
- Jason is also a Chartered Accountant and worked for Kingston Smith in their corporate insolvency and restructuring divisions. He is qualified as a Barrister both in England and Wales and the Republic of Mauritius.
- Institute of the Institute for Chartered Accountants Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- Mauritius Bar Association