Federico Di Cesare
+39 06 362141
+39 06 3222159
Macchi di Cellere Gangemi
Partner, Macchi di Cellere Gangemi, Rome
- Federico has extensive experience in all areas of taxation but with particular expertise in advising in relation to corporate taxation and mergers and acquisitions, international taxation and transfer pricing, global tax planning, taxation of foundations and trusts, financial and real estate taxation.
- Experienced in tax litigation, APA and MAP procedures.
- The clientele is represented mainly by large corporations and multinationals, financial institutions, investment funds and international wealthy families, including family offices.
- Member of the Tax Law Commission of the Bar Association in Rome
- Former member of the Tax&Legal Commission of the Italian Association of Private Equity, Venture Capital and Private Debt (AIFI)
- Speaks regularly at courses and seminars
- Author of more than 50 publications in the field of Italian and international tax law
- Education in Italy with post-graduate courses in the Netherlands and the US
- Admitted to Italian Bar
- International Fiscal Association (IFA), Italian branch
- International Bar Association (IBA), Tax and Private Client Tax Committees