+49 40 480 639 61
+49 40 480 639 22
Senior and Managing Partner in charge of corporate, commercial and tax law matters, Clayston, Hamburg , Berlin, Dubai, Tehran, Cairo and Peking - Germany, UAE, Iran, Egypt and China
Thomas has extensive experience and outstanding knowledge in dealing with international tax affairs as well as cross-border transactions, with an emphasis on corporate planning, transfer pricing, financial transactions, international trade, and inbound/outbound investments.
He is particularly specialized in financial markets, cross-border mergers, international financial transactions and acquisitions, as well as foreign direct investments. Thomas also represents companies in administrative matters towards State tax authorities and in dealing with tax controversies.
- Founding Partner and Managing Director GERMELA-Wülfing LLP (since 2016)
- Founding Partner GERMELA-Lootah Dubai, (2015)
- Foundation GERMELA Consulting GmbH (2013)
- Initiator lawyer network GERMELA (German Middle East Lawyer Association) (2008)
- Managing Director of WZR Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft mbH (auditing)
- Managing Director of WVS Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH (2007) (tax advice)
- Founding Partner and Managing Partner Wülfing Zeuner Rechel LLP (since 2005)
- International Tax Institute of the University of Hamburg IIFS (Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Internationales Finanz- und Steuerwesen Universität Hamburg)
- NuMOV The German Near and Middle East Association
- Ghorfa Arab-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry e.V.
- GERMELA German Middle East Lawyer Association
- Chamber of Public Accountants Germany
- Tax Consultant Chamber of Hamburg
- German Bar Association
- Hanseatic Bar Associaton Hamburg