+39 02 7626 131
+39 02 7600 1091
Founding member and President, LawOneTax, Milan, Turin, Rome, Venice, Trieste, Udine, Cremona, Alba, Monaco Principality
Piergiorgio has acquired extensive and specialized experience (almost 30 years) within the various areas of international tax, tax litigation, tax strategy and tax control.
He has advised many major multinational corporations as well as listed companies and mid to large sized multinational groups. Involved in Advanced Pricing Agreement negotiations with various tax authorities. He also regularly advises Governments on national and international tax issues.
Some of his executive roles included being Partner and Director of the International Tax Planning Department as well as National Director of the BU Large Enterprises with one of the Big 4s; he was also Head of the Tax Department of the largest Italian Oil company.
Special Institutional Assignments:
- Advisor to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the San Marino Republic, [2013-present]
- CFE Representative to the Platform for Tax Good Governance, Aggressive Tax Planning and Double Taxation of the European Commission [2013-2016; 2016-2019]
- Professor of EU Tax Law as well as Tax and Financial Planning at the Link Campus University in Rome
- Adjunct Professor of Taxation of Multinational Enterprises at the Faculty of Political Studies and for the Superior European and Mediterranean Education Jean Monnet of the University Luigi Vanvitelli in Naples
- Professor at the Revenue Guard Corps - Tax Police (Guardia di Finanza)
- Founder and President of LawOneTax
- Founder and Managing Partner of the leading Law Firm Valente Associati GEB Partners
- Managing Partner of the leading Tax and Advisory Firm Crowe Valente, member of Crowe Horwath International (8th Largest Accounting Network in the World)
- Certified Tax Advisor and Auditor under Italian Law and Technical Consultant of the Court in Milan.
- Author of 14 volumes and co-author of 25 publications; more than 500 articles published din Italy and abroad.
Piergiorgio holds key positions in major professional, corporate, and CFO bodies, e.g.
- President of the Tax Advisers Europe (CFE), http://taxadviserseurope.org/. [2017-2018];
- Chairman of the Technical Committee of the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI), [2019-present];
- Bureau Member of the Taxation and Fiscal Policy Committee of the Business and Industry Advisory Committee (BIAC) to the OECD, [2010-present], among others
Italian, English and French