+1 212 755 3333
+1 212 755 5898
Associate, Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York, USA
Advises business entities and high net worth individuals on structuring cross-border investments, pre-immigration planning, expatriation, and estate tax planning for non-U.S. persons having U.S. heirs. Also, works closely with clients' tax return preparers in voluntary disclosure matters.
- LL.M. in Taxation from the Graduate Tax Program at New York Law School
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Co-Author It's Time for Cayman Shell Entities to Come Out of Their Shells and Show Economic Substance, Vol. 6, No. 4 Insights (April 2019)
- Peeling the Onion to Allocate Subpart F Income This Will Make You Cry!, Vol. 6 No. 5 Insights (May 2019).
- New York State Bar
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- Bar Council of Delhi