Euney Marie J. Mata-Perez
+63 2 831 1297
+63 2 815 0069
Mata-Perez, Tamayo & Francisco
Euney Marie J.
Managing Partner, Mata-Perez, Tamayo & Francisco, Makati City, Philippines
- General corporate matters
- Corporate and M&A tax
- Tax advisory and advocacy
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Foreign investments
- Loans and project finance
- Chambers & Partners has ranked and recognized Euney as one who really knows tax law, and is a magnificent lawyer.
- 25-year experience in tax and corporate matters
- A certified public accountant and member of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants,(PICPA).
- Has guested in TV and radio shows to explain the complexities of tax laws
- Has lectured at local and international forumssuch as conferences sponsored by the International Tax Review, Asia-Oceana Tax Consultants Association, Inc., and TAXANDhas contributed to several foreign and local publications, including CCH Doing Business in Asia, the Ateneo Law Journal, and the TMAP Technical Journal
- Leads the Tax Management Association of the Philippinesthe country's leading association of tax practitioners and professionalsas its president in 2013
- Recently appointed the Deputy President of Asia-Oceana Tax Consultants Association, Inc.
- Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past President of the Tax Management Association of the Philippines (TMAP)
- Deputy President of the Asia-Oceana Tax Consultants Association (AOTCA)
- Chairman, Tax and Legal Committee, Financial Executives Institute of the Philippines
- Fellow, Institute of Corporate Directors