Stanley C. Ruchelman
Attorney at Law
+1 212 755 3333
+1 212 755 5898
Attorney at Law
Chairman, Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York, USA
Tax planning for privately held transnational business operations, with emphasis on intercompany transactions, transfer pricing, worldwide reorganizations, and structuring investments in the United States. representing companies in administrative matters with the IRS, State tax authorities and tax controversies.
- Chairman of Ruchelman P.L.L.C.
- Past Chair of the Committee on U.S. Activities of Foreigners and Tax Treaties, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Past member of Council, USA Branch, International Fiscal Association
- Frequent lecturer on international taxation for organizations including the Practicing Law Institute, New York University Tax Institute, the American Bar Association, the International Fiscal Association and The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Author or co-author of numerous articles on international taxation, including "Outbound Acquisitions: European Holding Company Structures" published annually by the Practicing Law Institute, "Hybrid Entities In Cross Border Transactions: The Canadian Experience-the U.S. Response," published annually by the Practicing Law Institute, "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly: Recent Cases Addressing International Tax Transactions," Vol. 24, No. 2 International Tax Journal 1 (Spring 1998)
- Co-Author European Union/United States - State Aid Recoveries and the US Foreign Tax Credit, Vol. 60, No. 5 European Taxation, (April 2020)
- New York State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- International Fiscal Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners