+41 22 566 2600
+41 22 566 2601
Director Geneva Office, Cone Marshall, Geneva, Switzerland
Martin Calatrava graduated from law school at the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina and further studied trusts law in New Zealand where he became a member of the Society of Estate and Trusts Practitioners. He has worked in the wealth management sector of one the largest law firms in Buenos Aires, and then pursued his career in New Zealand in the international wealth planning firm Cone Marshall. He is now working in Cone Marshall's office in Geneva, still involved wealth planning matters, including trusts and estate planning for high net worth individuals. In 2017 he has graduated from the LL.M program in International Tax of the WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business).
- Worked in Buenos Aires, Argentina as a lawyer in the corporate sector of one of Argentina's biggest law firms.
- Worked in Auckland, New Zealand as a trust officer and advisor.
- Currently working in Geneva, Switzerland as a wealth planner in the private client sector.
- International Tax Planning Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (New Zealand branch)
- Spanish (first language)
- English (bilingual)
- Italian (fluent)
- French (intermediary)