+1 917 331-3695
Cone Marshall Wyoming (Katrina Robinson)
CEO Teton Trust Company, Cone Marshall Limited, Jackson, USA
- Katrina Robinson is a New York lawyer and the CEO of the Cone Marshall Group of global trust and fiduciary services businesses. The Cone Marshall Group works with high net-worth clients on cross-border wealth planning and succession needs to establish and administer trusts, foundations, and corporate structures. Robinson is also CEO and Director of the Board of Teton Trust Company, a Wyoming chartered trust company, where she has served since inception.
- Katrina Robinson earned her JD from Cardozo School of Law in New York. She earned an MPhil from the University of Cambridge, UK where she was a Cambridge Trusts Scholar. She has an AB degree from Princeton University. She is a graduate of Phillips Academy Andover and is from Jamaica.
- Katrina Robinson is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars on topics such as: U.S. trusts; U.S. asset protection, and the State of Wyoming as a premier trust jurisdiction.
- Panelist, Ethical DilemmasThe IRS's Enforcement of Foreign Information Return Penalties and the Practitioner's Duty to Promote Compliance, International Tax Institute, New York, New York, May 2022.
- Panelist, Exploring Foundations & Trusts: Wyoming, South Dakota & Delaware US/UK Tax Digital Week, New York, New York, October 19, 2020.
- Panelist, Where Should I Locate My Structures? Private Client TransTrust Bermuda Digital Conference, New York, New York, September 3, 2020.
- Panelist, Wealth Planning Without Borders: What Advisors Need to Know, Princeton University Office of Gift Planning Presentation, New York, New York, February 26, 2020.
- Speaker, "Where Will Your Trust Live? Selecting A Trust Jurisdiction In A Rapidly Evolving Legal Landscape," The Estate Planning Council of New York City, New York, New York, November 12, 2019.
- Speaker, Building Personal Wealth, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, October 5, 2019.
- Panelist, International Law and Trusts, STEP Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel, June 19, 2019.
- Katrina Robinson is admitted to practice in New York. She is a member of STEP and is a committee member of the Wyoming STEP branch. She is a member of the International Tax Planning Association, as well as the New York City Bar, and New York State Bar.