+39 040 360908
+39 02 76001091
LawOneTax Trieste Office
Senior Partner Trieste Office, LawOneTax, Milan, Turin, Rome, Venice, Trieste, Udine, Cremona, Alba, Monaco Principality
Senior Partner of LawOneTax and founder of Studio professionale Degrassi & Partners Trieste.
Fulvio is a chartered accountant since 1984, as well as auditor and a Registered Technical Consultant of the Court in Trieste.With a master's degree in Economics and one in Law, Fulvio has served throughout the years as President or member of the statutory board of auditors in various companies, some of them listed on the Italian Stock Exchange.
- Former President of I.S.D.E.E. (Institute of Research and Documentation of the European Community in Central and Eastern European Countries) a public institution providing strategic geopolitical consulting services to the public administration.
- Founding member of CeSDE (European Center for Customs Law Studies),
- Fulvio is member of LawOneTax, providing professional consultancy to some of the in-house service companies of the Trieste Port Authority.
- Since early nineties Fulvio has been active in the advisory services for internationalization of business, especially with regards to the Eastern Europe and side South of the Mediterranean and has great expertise in international tax planning, as well as international corporate group structures.
- Actively involved in the local professional community, Fulvio was a member of the State Exam Commission for public accountants and vice president of the Board of Certified Accountants and Tax Experts in Trieste.
- He is member of STEP Europe and involved with various study groups on trusts
- Registered with the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Trieste
- Regular contributor to specialized publications and regular speaker in seminars and conferences on specific international tax issues such as international tax planning, international tax law, trusts, innovative financing for SMEs
- Member of STEP Italy (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Member of ISFP Malta (Malta Institute of Financial Services Practitioners)