+44 (0)20 7953 6443
Director, Markel Tax, London, United Kingdom
Mark Baycroft is a Director at Markel Tax focusing on Owner Managed Businesses, with a particular interest in reorganisations and reconstructions, and property taxes. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Association of Tax Technicians and the ICAEW with over 20 years of experience advising on taxation. Mark has spent his career advising Owner Managed Businesses and their shareholders & directors, but he enjoys creative thinking around challenging technical problems in any area of tax, particularly where multiple taxes are involved, and has not restricted himself to purely business/corporate or personal taxes.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Association of Tax Technicians and the ICAEW with over 20 years of experience advising on taxation.
- Particular areas of interest are:
- Owner Managed Businesses, and their shareholders & directors,
- Reorganisations and reconstructions.
- Property taxes.
- Areas of specialism are:
- Corporate reorganisations and reconstructions,
- CGT issues for corporate structures
- Property taxes including SDLT and ATED.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
- Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)