Andreas A. Apostolides
+1 212 755 3333
+1 212 755 5898
Associate, Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York, USA
Advises business entities and high net worth individuals on a wide variety of cross-border income and estate tax planning matters, including ownership of U.S. business assets and real estate by non-U.S. persons, pre-immigration planning, managing foreign businesses' U.S. taxable presence risk, and other structuring and U.S. tax reporting matters.
- Master of Laws in Taxation at Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. from University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Co-Author European Union/United States - State Aid Recoveries and the US Foreign Tax Credit, Vol. 60, No. 5 European Taxation, (April 2020)
- Co-Author Anti-Abuse Rules of TEMP. REG. §1.245A-5T A New Cerberus for the U.S. Tax System, Vol. 7, No. 3 Insights, (June 2020).
- New York State Bar Association
- Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York