+44 20 3805 7470
Partner, Head of Property Taxes, Gabelle LLP, London, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants with over 15 years in the profession. Prior to joining Gabelle,
- For the last decade Caroline has specialised in advising tax to clients in relation to their real estate.
- Such clients have covered the whole spectrum of real estate ranging from institutional investors, developers to corporates, joint ventures and the collective investments.
- Caroline has particular experience in advising on trading vs investment considerations, permanent establishment and holding structures.
- Partner, Gabelle
- Associate Partner, KPMG Real Estate Tax
- Director, KPMG Real Estate Tax
- Trade & Industry Adviser, Liberal Democrats
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accounts in England & Wales (United Kingdom)
- Member of British Property Federation, Property Finance Forum, National Landlords Association
- Regular speaker including STEP Annual Conference and Chartered Institute of Tax including chairing the Property tax conference for over five year.