+1 212 755 3333 x116
+1 212 755 5898
Partner, Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York (USA) and Toronto (Canada)
Cross-border tax planning and reorganizations of global corporate groups and high net worth individuals' business structures, with a focus on inbound investment into the United States. Author and co-author of articles on international taxation for a variety of publications in the United States and Europe and treatises. Advising European artists and sportsmen on U.S. tax and reporting implications for their U.S. related performances and activities; assisting foreign non-profit organizations in this field.
- Speaker on Tax Structuring for Private Clients at a panel discussion at the Annual Conference of the International Bar Association, Vienna, Austria.
- Guest speaker on U.S. International Taxation at the German American Business Roundtable by the German American Chamber of Commerce and the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Houston, Klaus-Jochen Guehlcke, Dallas, U.S.A.
- Master of Laws in Taxation from the Graduate Tax Program at the NYU School of Law.
- Doctor iuris (cum laude) at Vienna University School of Law.
- Thesis: Societas Europaea (S.E.) Cross border Reorganizations; The creation of an S.E. under national law in the light of E.U. law (based on a book contribution, published in April 2006).
- International Bar Association
- Section of Taxation of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Kammer der Wirtschaftstreuhaender (Steuerberater (inactive)), Austria
English, German, French (document review)