+44 (0)20 3805 7460
Managing Partner, Markel Tax, London, United Kingdom
- Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser with over 20 years advising on tax.
- Broad range of tax expertise with particular emphasis on:
- Tax issues facing owner managed businesses,
- Income tax,
- Corporation tax,
- Business reorganisations and reconstructions,
- Capital gains tax,
- Employee share schemes and employment related securities,
- Tax valuations,
- Capital allowances; and
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Founder and Managing Partner of Gabelle LLP.
- Led Gabelle LLP to Taxation's 'Tax Consultancy Firm of the Year 2014' award.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) Council Member.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation's Membership and Branches Committee.
- Member of the SME tax committee for the ICAEW.
- Authored a number of industry publications, including most recently, 'Tolley's Tax Planning for Owner-Managed Businesses 2014-15'.
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (United Kingdom)
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accounts in England & Wales (United Kingdom)
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (United Kingdom)