+65 6955 1608
+65 9689 9789
Managing Director, IQ-EQ, Singapore
Sunil's primarily field of expertise is in advising both large and privately-held financial institutions on licensing and regulatory issues; and on advising high net-worth individuals and family offices on trust and tax matters.
- Managing Director of the IQ-EQ Singapore office, responsible for the corporate and private wealth segments.
- Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers Financial Services practice in London, where he advised investment and commercial banks on a number of regulatory, governance and valuation issues
- Prior to joining PricewaterhouseCoopers London, he worked in fixed income trading at Deutsche Bank London.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)