+32 (0)3 293 88 46
+32 (0)3 293 88 52
+32 (4)7 579 63 08
Vanhaute & Co
Vanhaute & Co, Antwerp, Belgium
Corporate and individual tax planning both domestic as international, encompassing all areas of corporate and personal income tax, indirect taxes such as VAT, custom duties, gift and inheritance taxes. Inheritance and estate planning. Advance tax ruling requests in all areas of taxation.
Tax litigation both in Belgium as in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Geographically, the expertise of Patrick Vanhaute focuses on the Benelux countries, being the main home countries of his practice. Due to the origin of quite a number of his clients, Patrick Vanhaute is also quite knowledgeable about the tax and legal system in countries such as India and Hong Kong.
- 1978 1980: Assistant Tax Department, Federation of Belgian Enterprises (VBO/FEB), Brussels;
- 1980 1981: Tax Senior, Price Waterhouse, Antwerp;
- 1981 - 1984: Attorney at law, de Bandt, van Hecke & Lagae (now Linklaters, de Bandt), Brussels;
- 1984 - 2000: Tax Consultant, respectively attorney at law, Loyens & Volkmaars and Loyens & Volkmaars & Vanhaute, partner since 1989;
- 2000 current: Partner Vanhaute Attorneys, Antwerp, Belgium and partner Premier Tax, Luxembourg.
- Member of the Bar of Antwerp, Belgium and Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg;
- Founding member of the "European Tax Intelligence Group" (now part of the "International Tax Specialist Group");
- Belgian correspondent of the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation;
- Author of the Belgian chapter of the annual International Comparative Legal Guide on Tax law.
- German (notions)
- Spanish (notions)