Alfonso Ulises Juárez Sánchez
Jáuregui y Del Valle, S.C.
Ulises Juárez Sánchez
Associate, Jáuregui y Del Valle, S.C., México, Mexico
- Specializes in international tax aspects for legal entities and high net worth individuals. His experience focuses on structuring cross-border investments, local and cross-border corporate reorganizations, tax treaty application to inbound and outbound transaction, pre-immigration planning and tax and estate planning for Mexican and foreign individuals.
- Co-Author of Mergers & Acquisitions Chapter Mexico published by IBFD (2018-2020).
- Post-graduate studies in Financial Law at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Frequent lecturer at international taxation seminars and trainings.
- Member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE)