+39 02 7626131
+39 02 76001092
Valente Associati Studio Legale e Tributario
Founder and Managing Partner, Valente Associati Studio Legale e Tributario , Milan
Piergiorgio Valente works for large companies and national and supranational institutions.
He has particular expertise in international taxation, transfer pricing, tax litigation as well as corporate restructuring.
- Advisor to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the San Marino Republic, [2013-present]
- CFE Representative to the Platform for Tax Good Governance, Aggressive Tax Planning and Double Taxation of the European Commission [2013-2016; 2016-2019]
- Professor of EU Tax Law as well as Tax and Financial Planning at the Link Campus University in Rome
- Professor of Taxation at the Faculty of Political Studies and for the Superior European and Mediterranean Education Jean Monnet of the University Luigi Vanvitelli in Naples
- Founder and Managing Partner of the leading Law Firm Valente Associati GEB Partners
- Partner of the leading Tax and Advisory Firm Crowe Valente, member of Crowe Horwath International (8th Largest Accounting Network in the World)
- Founder and Partner of LawOneTax
- Certified Tax Advisor and Auditor under Italian Law and Technical Consultant of the Court in Milan.
- Author of 15 volumes and co-author of 25 publications; more than 500 articles published din Italy and abroad.
Piergiorgio holds key positions in major professional, corporate, and CFO bodies, e.g.:
- Chairman of the Global Tax Advisers Platform (GTAP) [2019-present];
- Immediate Past President of the CFE Tax Advisers Europe, http://taxadviserseurope.org/. [20172018; 2019-2020 ; 2021-2022];
- Chairman of the CFE Tax Technology Committee (CFE), [2023-present];
- CFE Representative to the EU Platform for Tax Good Governance, Aggressive Tax Planning and Double Taxation [2013-2024]
- Member of the Taxation and Fiscal Policy Committee of the Business and Industry Advisory Committee (BIAC) to the OECD, [2018-present], among others
- Member of the Global Tax Controversy (GTC) Team [2019-present]