+65 9689 3819
Founder, Sanjay Iyer, Singapore
- I am an experienced problem solver to multi-nationals, owner-managed businesses and private individuals in the areas of tax, corporate services and trusts.
- After starting my career with EY, I joined my father's consulting practice (Iyer Practice) in Singapore and then led the sale of our family business to IQ-EQ in 2018. In addition to holding an Honours degree in Chemistry, I am a Chartered Accountant and have Masters in International Tax from the prestigious ITC Leiden, where I graduated first in my class.
- My previous role as Managing Director, Regional Head Corporate & Structuring, Asia in IQ-EQ allowed me to manage IQ-EQ corporate and tax practices in Singapore and Hong Kong in addition to advising our clients to navigate the complexities with regards to setting up and doing business in Asia.
- In 2015, I was selected as the Global Chair of the YIN Committee which represents the membership of the International Fiscal Association ("IFA") under the age of 40. I retired from my position in 2018, after successfully raising the prominence of YIN in IFA.
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Scotland (ICAS)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)