Jacob Dabdoub Hernández
+52 55 5083 5085
Álvarez Alcalá, S.C.
Senior Associate, Álvarez Alcalá, S.C., CDMX, Mexico
- Jacob has a degree in Law and Public Accounting from Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM); he also obtained a MSc in Taxation from Oxford University. Prior to joining Álvarez Alcalá, S.C., he worked at Tron Abogados, S.C. and EY México, mostly in the area of estate planning.
- He has participated in a number of national and international tax law forums, including the Mexican Bar Association (BMA), the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Jacob has also collaborated with a number of academics from ITAM's Faculty of Law as part of the Tax Law program.
- Author of Intercambio Internacional de Información Tributaria (International Exchange of Information on Tax Matters).
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Miami (STEP Miami)
- Member of the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)