+44 (0)207 842 7215
+44 (0)207 583 1720
Crowe U.K. LLP
Partner, Tax, Crowe U.K. LLP, London, United Kingdom
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants with over 20 years in the profession.
- For the last 15 years, Caroline has specialised in advising client on tax matters relating to real estate, whether that be transactional taxes or ongoing direct tax implications.
- Caroline's clients have covered the whole spectrum of real estate ranging from institutional investors, developers to individuals.
- Caroline has particular experience in advising on trading v investment considerations, appropriate holding structures and transactional tax, SDLT.
- Partner, Crowe
- Partner, Gabelle
- Associate Partner, KPMG
- Trade & Industry Adviser, Liberal Democrats
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (UK)
- Member of British Property Federation, Property Finance Forum, CIOT Property committee
- Regular speaker on real estate matters including STEP, CIOT, Financial Times