« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Adv. (CPA) TEP
Herzog, Fox & Neeman
Israeli and International tax, tax treaties, taxation of high-net worth individuals, taxation of trusts, inbound and outbound investments, transfer pricing, taxation of reorganizations and M&A transactions, estate planning, relocations, employees equity compensation, tax litigation.
- Lecturer on taxation at the Tel Aviv University and the Management College for the last 15 years.
- Israeli correspondent of Tax Notes International
- Member of the team responsible for preparing the taxation exams for a CPA license in Israel
- Published many professional articles and among others wrote four times the Israeli branch report for the IFA Cahiers.
- Graduate of the LL.M program in taxation at New York University and also has an LL.B in Law (magna cum laude) and B.A. in accounting (summa cum laude)<"i> degrees from Tel Aviv University.
- Member of Israeli BAR Association
- Member of the Israeli Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member in the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners