« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Tyson W. Thompson
BA, BComm, FCA, FCGA, ACIS TEP
Thompson Henry & Associates
More than 34 years of experience in Caribbean and international financial, business tax advisory services to a wide range of international, regional and Barbados clients, international and offshore tax planning and corporate financial management and administration.
- Partner of T.W. Thompson & Co., Chartered Accountants, and Thompson, Henry & Associates, Barbados W.I.
- Principal Consultant with TWT Financial Services Inc. and OSS Financial Services Group, Barbados W.I.
- More than 10 years as lecturer in taxation, auditing, financial management and accounting theory with the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada (Barbados Chapter), the University of the West Indies (Cave Hill Campus, Barbados) and the Barbados Institute of Management and Productivity
- Tax administrator and Chief Financial Officer of a major international oil company based in Barbados
- Senior auditor with Price Waterhouse in Barbados
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados
- Certified General Accountants Association of Canada
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Canada
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- International Tax Planning Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)